Important Notice to Undergraduates
- Complete at least 58 semester hours of academic credit at TCU;
- Complete the last 30 semester hours in residence at TCU;
- Complete at least 42 semester hours at TCU in courses numbered 30000 or above;
- Complete at TCU at least 12 semester hours of advanced work in the major and 6 semester hours of advanced work in the minor (if any);
- File a degree plan with the office of the dean of the college/school of the major.
ARE YOU AWARE THAT, EFFECTIVE FOR ALL UNDERGRADUATES ENTERING FALL 1996 OR LATER, EACH CANDIDATE FOR A BACHELOR’S DEGREE IS REQUIRED TO:
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING AND MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE DEGREE YOU ARE PURSUING. THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE CONTAINED IN THE UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES BULLETIN.